Cathedral of Immaculate Conception
- Objective: IO was used on all of the ledges and capitol tops to uplight the vaulted ceilings. The mural of God’s face is 85’ up in the central dome. Before there was no light this high in the Cathedral. Using LED, we could place it there and expect really long life before scaffolding is needed again.
- MZ Representative: Kate
- Architect: Architectural Innovations, Wichita, KS
- Engineer: PEC Wichita Wichita KS
- Lighting Designer: Bruce Yarnell
- Prominent Manufacturers: IO, HE Williams, ETC, Elliptipar