Union Bank & Trust – New Office Building
The five-story, 137,000-square-foot building, designed by The Clark Enersen Partners, is part of the Heartwood Preserve development and includes a full-service retail branch and drive-thru, as well as commercial lending, investment, and trust services. The UBT building is an anchor of the Heartwood Preserve, a mixed-use, 500-acre redevelopment site that includes retail space, restaurants, offices, and residential areas, as well as an abundance of parks and open space.
- Manufacturer: Insight Lighting, Cooper Lighting Solutions, Prudential Lighting
- Architect: Clark & Enersen
- General Contractor: Sampson Construction
- Electrical Contractor: Capitol City Electric
- Engineer: Alvine Engineering