Get Ahead and Explore What You Can Do
Mercer Zimmerman is the perfect place to put your learning into practice and start gaining experience toward a rewarding career. We offer summer internship opportunities across the Midwest.
We are looking for exceptional students to help us solve the challenges we face today in the lighting and controls industry. Make a difference by contributing to a culture where individual differences are not only welcomed but celebrated. If you are willing to give your best, come and join us. Your time is now.
summer internship program
The Mercer Zimmerman Internship Program is designed to develop your skills and grow you as a future leader. Participants can expect to gain an array of challenging and meaningful work experiences in their placements across our departments. Interns start with a comprehensive orientation that helps assimilate you into the Mercer Zimmerman culture. Every internship is composed of impactful work to help build your skills and gain business knowledge, while contributing to your team. Potential roles include: Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Controls, Quotations, Project Management, Customer Service, Interior Construction, and Manufacturing.
- Learn about yourself and Mercer Zimmerman's dynamic business model
- Engage and collaborate with Mercer Zimmerman leaders including managers and mentors who will help you develop your technical and leadership skills
- Aspire to achieve your career goals at Mercer Zimmerman by participating in professional development opportunities
- Deliver on business results by completing challenging and meaningful assignments in a supportive environment
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program and graduating within the next two years
- Desire to learn and grow from a diverse set of experiences and people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A growth mindset focused on continual learning and improvement
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. Learn more about Mercer Zimmerman by visiting Join Our Team.